1. Writer’s Workshop with Lucy Calkins- Columbia University (1993)
2. Marilyn Burns Mathematics- Hunter College (1994)
3. Resolving Conflict Creatively Program- Bank Street College (1994-1996)
4. Math Expert Training at Mercy College (2016-2017)
5. SIOP ELL (Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol) (2018)
6. Explicit Instruction Course Completed (2016-2017)
1. Writer and Editor for the Hunter Outreach -part of an inclusive, multicultural newsletter (mailed to over 1,000 schools nationwide)
2. Presenter at the NALS Conference on integrated social studies curriculum
3. Speaker about implementing centers, using rubrics and reflections, aligning State Standards, managing portfolio assessment, and advising parents struggling with homework
4. Editor and Writer of the Classified section for Dance Magazine
5. Adjunct Professor at Fischler Academy of Education/NSU in Davie, Florida- I currently prepare our future teachers in a Bachelors and Masters Degree Program. Among the courses that I teach are: Accessing Literacy in the Classroom, and Social Studies in Elem. Education.
6. Retired elementary school teacher (achieved tenure 2x)
250 Congress Park Drive
Copyright © 2020 Achieving-It, LLC - All Rights Reserved.